TAN-AIR International Transportation Co.Ltd. has adopted the basic mission of providing the best service to our customers for more than fifteen years and considers the institutions it serves as a working partner not as a customer but as a principle to provide stable, regular and selfless service.
It is an organization that provides international air, sea, road transportation, and customs clearance services worldwide and provides an esteemed customer base both at home and abroad by creating an organizational structure that can meet all of our customers' international transportation and customs clearance needs.
- Acting with the awareness of protecting the environment in all areas of life, aware of our responsibility, to protect the environment from the possible effects of our services, to determine programs and objectives for this purpose,
- For this purpose; In order to create environmental awareness in employees, we ensure continuity in supervision in compliance with education and environmental rules,
- On the basis of the rule of law, we respect the human rights and comply with the laws and the environmental legislation in force and the conditions of the organizations it is a member of,
- We are committed to continuously improve all the activities and conditions we carry out for the protection of the environment and the prevention of environmental pollution.
- Our company provides fast and convenient adaptation to the legal regulations related to transportation services to its customers in a healthy way,
- The employees of our company know the importance and value of the customer, and provide timely, fast, legal and reliable timely services at every stage of international logistics operations in order to ensure customer satisfaction,
- Tan Air is supported by in-house training and social activities for continuous development,
- Technological innovations, scientific and managerial developments are continuously followed and our customers and employees are provided with the benefit of these innovations and developments,
- Various trainings are planned during the training periods of the company in order to determine the training requirements of the personnel working in Tan Air, to renew their existing knowledge and to carry them to higher levels, to follow the innovations and changes in the sector, to gain the competencies required by the job descriptions and to increase their professional productivity and to contribute to their personal development.
Information Security Policy
As Tan Air employees, in accordance with ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System Standard;
- To provide secure access to information assets of itself and its stakeholders,
- To protect the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information,
- Evaluate and manage the risks that may arise on the information assets of itself and its stakeholders,
- Protecting the reliability and brand image of the organization,
- To apply sanctions deemed necessary in case of an information security breach,
- To provide information security requirements arising from national, international or sectoral regulations to which it is subject, fulfilling the relevant legislation and standard requirements, meeting the obligations arising from agreements, and institutional responsibilities towards internal and external stakeholders,
- To reduce the impact of information security threats on business/service continuity and to ensure the continuity and sustainability of the business,
- To maintain and improve the information security level with the established control infrastructure,
- We are committed to providing trainings to improve competencies in order to increase awareness of information security.